Monday, October 25, 2010

SORRY!

I am super sorry I have not posted.




have been busy/lazy. So here is an update at what has been doing lately.
Let me start from the beginning. During my ballet lessons last year, Mom found out that there was a school that you could go to 2 days a week and then home school the rest of the week. As she learned more about it she decided she wanted to try it out for a year. After phone calls, paperwork, etc., we were in! Long story short, we chose our classes and the first day came. My schedule on Tuesday is Block Class (which is a jumble of things), Lunch, Drama (We are learning about Shakespeare and his plays.), French, and then Band. I play flute. On Thursday I go to Science, Poetry & Prose (We are learning how to perform poems.), Lunch, Drama, Wonders of the World, and Band again.
As well as starting school, I have started ballet again. My teacher said I could skip a class so now. I am in Ballet 3. I also started 4-H. I am in Archery, Cake Decorating, and Photography. No classes have started yet, so I don't know much more. But they should start next month.
Those 2 paragraphs are only half of what we have been doing this summer/year! We have had a multitude of people come and stay at our house, we have gone to potlucks, and we have had my birthday done over 3 times!
Thanks for being patient!
The pics up there are as the following: The top left is my b-day party w/friends; the top right is a pic of Ella at an outdoor concert; the bottom left is a pic of Asher at the beach with our grandparents; and the bottom right is a pic of Judah at the beach, buried.

No comments:

Post a Comment